CAMBRIDGE ADVANCED INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (AICE)
M-DCPS: 2012-2013 Student Performance in International Baccalaureate and Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education Programs
Ronald W. Reagan/Doral Senior High had the highest percentage of Cambridge students receiving AICE diplomas (76%). Also, we offer the MOST AICE Cambridge courses with the HIGHEST passing rates! We are extremely proud of students and teachers for their diligent work! Thank you for making our school the BEST AICE Cambridge school in Miami-Dade County.
2020-2021 Ronald W. Reagan/Doral Senior Cambridge Program Online Application Instructions
****ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS****
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BEGINNING THE ONLINE APPLICATION**
1. To complete this application online, you MUST have a Google Account and be must be
signed in. If you do not currently have a Google Account, you can use the following link to create a Gmail Account: https://accounts.google.com.
2. The form allows you to upload all required documentation; this is the preferred method of submitting the application and required documentation. Please have the following documentation ready to upload before beginning the application:
A. Report Card from current school year with at least the 1st nine week’s grades;
B. FSA ELA Reading & FSA Math/Algebra I EOC Scores from previous school year;
C. Three Completed Teacher Recommendations Forms. The three recommendations must be from your current English, Math, Science, and/or Social Studies teachers.
3. In order to upload the required documentation, the forms must be in PDF format. If you do not have a scanner available, the free app CamScanner allows you to take a picture of a document which is then converted to a PDF. The app is available for both the Android and iPhone. Once in PDF format, you can upload the document to the online application.
4. If submitted online, you will receive an automated email confirmation receipt. No
confirmation will be given for hard copy applications submitted to the school.
5. Below is the link to the 2019-2020 Cambridge Program Online Application:
If you have any questions and/or concerns about the Cambridge Program or the online application, please contact:
Patrick M. Vega